Chemical and Petrochemical
Swagelok fluid system components help researchers in laboratories and pilot plants develop new chemicals, as well as processes to produce them economically in commercial quantities. Swagelok fluid system products are specifically designed to optimize analyzer performance. Proven Swagelok quality and reliability minimize safety concerns, costly leaks, and unnecessary maintenance, downtime, and reworks.
We help OEMs build better equipment, allowing the chemical plant systems — batch and continuous processing, fluid flow, heat and mass transfer, mixing, separation and utilities — to work more effectively. Swagelok components are readily available to support new construction and MRO needs of chemical plants worldwide.
Swagelok has built an ever-expanding portfolio of fluid system components to meet the chemical and petrochemical industry's changing needs, which earning a leading reputation for quality and service in the industry. Our PTI Series Industrial Pressure Transducers feature:
- Accuracy of less than 0.5% of span limit point calibration (0.25% of span best fit straight line)
- Thin film and piezoresistive sensor technology for repeatability, reliability, and stability
- Stainless steel construction with robust, compact design that resists pressure spikes, shock, and vibration
- Availability in standard industrial (S) models, explosion-proof (E) models, and intrinsically safe (T) models
Studies on reliability-related mechanical downtime and slowdowns in chemical plants have found that efficiency losses or product loss due to fluid system fouling, plugging, freezing, corrosion, and cracking is becoming more common. Improving your fluid systems through energy audits, sampling system optimization and mechanical efficiency programs can yield:
- Reduction in labor required for maintenance
- Improved process efficiency through high performance rotating equipment, heating systems, and reactors
- Optimized performance of utilities
- Improved energy intensity metrics
For more information about these products, contact Swagelok Allentown with questions about your specific application.