Swagelok Allentown offers exciting opportunities for individuals looking to join an organization that recognizes and rewards the contributions of its employees.
We invite you to explore our open positions below; submit your resume by sending us an email:
Warehouse Distribution Associate
Swagelok Allentown seeks a full-time distribution associate responsible for ensuring that materials are properly received, handled, accounted for, stored, replenished when necessary, and shipped or delivered as promised. The associate also will perform light maintenance and light fabrication. Excellent problem solving and decision making abilities.
- Understand and interpret blue prints, flow diagrams, P&ID drawings, and instrument diagrams
- Company obtained certification to complete light/medium complexity fluid system assembly (with room for growth)
- Company obtained certification to perform various fluid system pressure and leak tests
- Company obtained certification to manufacture and test custom hose assemblies
- Fluid system product postponement activities
- Receive stock, count inventory, and verify/identify parts
- Pick, pack, and process orders for shipment
Job Type: Full-time
- Pallet Jack: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 3 years (Preferred)
- Strong computer, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Computer literacy
- Pallet Jack
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
- High School or Equivalent (Preferred) plus materials handling program
Don't see a job that fits your talents, or is nothing currently listed on this page? Send us your resume by clicking here, and let us know why you'd like to work for Swagelok Allentown! We're always looking for great people to join our team. If you don't hear from us right away, don't sweat it. We'll contact you if the right position comes up. Until then, keep checking this page for more opportunities.