Swagelok Allentown offers exciting opportunities for individuals looking to join an organization that recognizes and rewards the contributions of its employees. We invite you to explore our open positions below:
Warehouse Distribution Associate
- Daily cycle counting. Check inventory of materials against list prepared by business system to verify the inventory levels are accurate.
- Receive stock, count, and verify contents.
- Enter description of stock received, including part number, quantity, into the computer; and pull backorders that can be shipped.
- Stock and replenish materials on proper shelves and on carousel part retrieval system.
- Operate the carousel part retrieval system and manifest system.
- Pick, pack, and process orders for shipments
- Process counter's sales and handle pickup of purchased materials.
- Maintain operation, upkeep, and daily closing of carousel and manifest systems.
- Load and unload freight carriers.
- Load packages for local delivery service.
- Handle Vendor Manage Inventories and consigned inventories.
- Perform light maintenance on equipment and facilities.
- Handle projects that pertain to Warehouse utilization
Don't see a job that fits your talents, or is nothing currently listed on this page? Send us your resume here, and let us know why you'd like to work for Swagelok Allentown! We're always looking for great people to join our team. If you don't hear from us right away, don't sweat it. We'll contact you if the right position comes up. Until then, keep checking this page for more opportunities.